Premier Shukuroglou was established in 1966 in Nicosia, Cyprus, where its headquarters are still today. It is a diversified group, in the businesses of Plant Protection, Plant Nutrition, Animal Health, Public Health, and specialised 3rd party Logistics
Premier Shukuroglou has two production facilities, both in Cyprus, Nicosia area:
- Pesticides formulation and packing facility (see pics gallery). It is located at Latsia, together with its Head Quarters, with a total covered area, including warehouses, of 10,000 sqm.
Premier Shukuroglou has an increasing overseas business in various regions, especially the Middle East, Gulf countries and East Europe. The company structure is highly flexible and adaptive to specific customer needs. It offers its own products, but also offers its services as a third party contract manufacturer. International business is effected through selected partners and distributors.
Production and Packing
Premier Shukuroglou operates a wholly owned, latest technology formulation and packing facility. Emphasis is given on quality control through a well-equipped laboratory. All operations are performed according to established procedures according to GMP standards. The ISO 9001 quality system certificate was obtained in 1996, with certification numbers QS.2.96.012.
- EC (Emulsifiable concentrates)
- SL (Water soluble liquids)
- DP (Dustable powders)
- WP (Wettable powders)
- GR (Granules)
- Liquids: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1lt, 5lt, 25lt, 200lt.
- Solids: 50gr sachets up to 25kg bags.
Other packaging available on customer request.
3rd Party Logistics Services (Warehousing And Distribution)
Group member company Wardi S.A. in Greece is a Third-Party-Logistics (3PL) company (storage and distribution services), specialising in two separate fields:
- Dangerous goods : This includes materials such as flammables, corrosives, toxics, primary materials for chemical industry, marine chemicals, paints, inks, plant protection, detergents, cosmetics.
- Pharmaceuticals (Veterinary and Human).
Its two warehouses, located in the Aspropyrgos and Magoula regions near Athens, are fully equipped with up to date equipment and infrastructure and operate under highly advanced systems of automation through specialised logistics software and ERP system. WARDI is fully compliant with EU legislation regarding its range of activity, particularly as regards safety of people and the environment. They are also holders of EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certificate. Based in Athens, Greece.